Over a quarter of a century of recycling excellence
Lighting Resources has increased revenue every year for 25 years due to our commitment to providing excellent recycling capabilities on a national basis, coupled with localized customer service.
Lighting Resources is now one of the nation's largest recyclers of lamps, lamp ballasts, batteries, mercury devices, electronic devices, tritium exit signs, and smoke detectors.
You can rest assured that your spent items are properly recycled because of our unmatched nationwide commitment to state-of-the-art recycling equipment backed by $5,000,000 of pollution liability insurance.
Lighting Resources recycles waste products in the following categories, offering nationwide capabilities with localized service:
- Fluorescent and HID Lamps
- PCB and Non-PCB Ballasts
- Electronic Devices and Components
- Mercury Devices (thermometers, thermostats, switches, etc.)
- Tritium Exit Signs (via EZ on the Earth Recycle Kits only)
- Smoke Detectors (via EZ on the Earth Recycle Kits only)